We're extremely grateful for all donations, which enable us to continue developing WireGuard as free open source software. We are happy to receive donations from interested companies who would like to see WireGuard development continue and thrive, as well as individual donations from folks who would simply like to say "thanks". By popular demand, you can now donate to WireGuard development via several means.
We're happy to receive donations via Stripe, of the amount of your choosing.
If you intend to donate a very large amount, and wish to do so via other means such as bank transfer, please don't hesitate to send us an email.
WireGuard is extremely pleased to have a number of non-profit foundations, companies, and individuals who have contributed to the project. Company donations* are divided into bronze, silver, gold, platinum, and iridium categories, to reflect the breadth of their support.
Silver Company Donors
Mullvad made a generous donation for supporting WireGuard development between July and December 2017.
Bronze Company Donors
Private Internet Access made a kind one-off donation during July 2017.
NLnet Foundation and the Internet Hardening Fund donated in support of development of the integration of accelerated crypto primitives, formal verification and academic research into the protocol, and parallelism improvements.
Various individuals have made personal donations:
- September 18, 2017: Martijn Kok
- September 17, 2017: Wil Knoll
- August 21, 2017: Andy Harrison
- August 9, 2017: Nicholas Hall
- August 8, 2017: Dylan Houlihan
- August 8, 2017: Tanner Prynn
- August 5, 2017: Anonymous
- August 2, 2017: Kevin Darbyshire-Bryant
- July 24, 2017: Scott Arciszewski
- July 21, 2017: Anonymous
- July 18, 2017: Anonymous
- July 13, 2017: Anonymous
- July 7, 2017: Anonymous
- June 28, 2017: Emrul Islam
- June 27, 2017: Anonymous
- June 22, 2017: Andreas Olsson
- May 20, 2017: Eric Light
- February 14, 2017: Anonymous
- February 4, 2017: Anonymous
- January 8, 2017: Tudor Bărăscu
- November 13, 2016: Anonymous
- October 18, 2016: Anonymous
- August 23, 2016: Jeff Brandt
*The WireGuard project does not endorse any particular company or service provider and strives to work well for many different use cases and providers. The project is in no way influenced or directed by any external agendas.